龙空技术网

看美剧学口语:I think I'm in over my head. 我想得头都大了。

泠子英语 239

前言:

此刻你们对“onethink上传图片”大概比较珍视,大家都需要剖析一些“onethink上传图片”的相关文章。那么小编在网上收集了一些对于“onethink上传图片””的相关资讯,希望我们能喜欢,大家一起来学习一下吧!

视频加载中...

George: Bree, Hi.

Bree: Hi. You left the party so quickly I didn't have the chance to apologise to you for what Rex did. Oh, George, I'm so sorry he humiliated you in front of all those people. I don't know what got into him.

你那天匆匆离开了聚会,我都没能就雷克斯的所作所为向你道歉,乔治我很抱歉,他竟然当众羞辱你

我也不知道他是怎么回事?

George: Isn't it obvious? He hates me.

这不明摆着嘛,他讨厌我。

Bree: No, he doesn't hate you. He hardly knows you, and you don't even really know him.

不他不是讨厌你,他都不怎么了解你,你也一点都不了解他。

George: Well, I know this much, he's not going to let us be friends.

我深谙其故,他不想让我俩做朋友。

Bree: Well, that's not his choice to make.

这由不得他决定。

George: What if he asks you not to see me anymore? What if he orders you not to?

要是他叫你以后都不要和我见面怎么办?要是他命令你这么做怎么办

Bree: Well, I decide who I need in my life, and I've decided that I need you. And that's all there is to it.

这得由我来决定我的人生中需要谁?我决定我需要你。就是这样。

George: He could make it awfully difficult for you to spend time with me.

他可能会万般阻拦我们见面。

Bree (conspiratorially):Well, who says he has to know how I spend my free time?

谁说他知道我怎么度过我的闲暇时光?

Susan (voice over into next scene): I'm having trouble with the family across the street. I think one of them may have set a fire in my house, and I don't know why, but I feel like it might have something to do with my friend who killed herself. I called the police, but they didn't take me seriously. This family has a secret, a bad secret. I think I'm in over my head. I need you to find out everything there is to know about Paul Young and his family. Do you think you can help me?

我和街对面的一家人有矛盾,我认为他们中的一位放火烧了我的房子,我也不知道为什么,但我觉得这事和我一个自杀的朋友有关。我报了警,可他们根本不把我当作一回事,这家里有个秘密,一个非常可怕的秘密。我想得头都大了。我需要你帮我查出事情的真相——保罗.杨和他一家的真相。你能帮我吗?

have trouble with: 同...闹纠纷、有矛盾 across the street: 在街对面

over one's head 这个俚语的意思是表示:难以理解的, 一直困扰着某人,使他担心

PI: As a matter of fact, I know I can.

说实话,我能办到。

Mary Alice Voiceover: Yes, Spring comes every year to Wisteria Lane. But not everyone remembers to stop and smell the flowers.

春天每年都如约来到紫藤郡,但并非每个人都记得驻足闻闻花香。

Mary Alice Voiceover: Some are too busy worrying about the future-

有些忙于担心未来

Mary Alice Voiceover:-Or mistake they have made in the past

或是过去他们犯下的错误。

Mary Alice Voiceover: Others are preoccupied with not getting caught-

有些则注重于如何不被捉到

preoccupied adj.全神贯注的;出神的;抢先占有的

Mary Alice Voiceover:-Or thinking of ways to catch someone else.

或者在考虑如何抓到人,

Mary Alice Voiceover:Still there will always be a few who remember to take a moment and appreciate what spring has given them.

不管怎样,总有一些人记得花点时间来感谢春天的馈赠。

Mary Alice Voiceover:Just as there will always be those who prefer to sit in the dark, brooding over everything they have lost.

同样总有一些人偏好坐在黑暗中,细想他们失去的一切。

brood v .孵;沉思

标签: #onethink上传图片