龙空技术网

老友记 第一季 第七集 中英文台词 完整版 Part 3

电商小新人 71

前言:

目前姐妹们对“老友记第七季第二集”大概比较注意,兄弟们都需要了解一些“老友记第七季第二集”的相关知识。那么小编同时在网摘上汇集了一些关于“老友记第七季第二集””的相关内容,希望咱们能喜欢,各位老铁们快快来了解一下吧!

你最好装成一副吃惊的样子

You'd better act surprised.-

-装什么 -我的生日派对

- About what? - My surprise party!

-什么派对 -少装蒜了

- What surprise party? - Oh stop it.

乔伊已经告诉我了

Joey already told me.

他没有告诉我

Well, he didn't tell me.

别看我 这是罗斯的主意

Hey, don't look at me. This is Ross's thing.

每次都这样

This is so typical.

我总是最后知道的人

I'm always the last one to know everything.

你不是 我们都有告诉你

No, you are not. We tell you stuff.

才怪 钱德勒在动物园被孔雀咬

Yuh-huh! I was the last one to know

我是最后知道的人

when Chandler got bitten by the peacock at the zoo.

乔伊刚搬来时你对他有意思

I was the last one to know when you had a crush on Joey

我也是最后知道

when he was moving in.

什么

What?

看来我是倒数第二知道的

Looks like I was second to last.

感觉好好

Hmmm... this is so nice.

我有个问题

OK, I have a question. .

实际上 也谈不上是问题

Well, actually, it's not so much a question as..

更类似于好奇心

more of a general wondering... ment

是这样的

OK. Here goes.

这些日子以来我一直想

For a while now, I've been wanting to, um....

对 没错

Yes, yes, that's right...

瞧那只小猫 -什么

- Oh, look at the little cat! - What? Ow!

*我站在世界之巅*

*I'm on top of the world,*

*俯瞰芸芸丛生 却只找到一种解释*

*looking down on creation and the only explanation I can find,*

消炎喷雾而已 不会痛的

This is just Bactine. It won't hurt.

对不起 那是蜡油

Sorry, that was wax.

可怜的小猫快吓死了

Oh, poor little Tooty is scared to death.

我们得找到它的主人

We should find his owner.

我们干吗不直接将它放在走廊里

Why don't we just put 'poor little Tooty' out in the hall?

正在大停电 它会被踩死的

During a blackout? He'd get trampled!-

是吗

Yeah?

考虑之后 口香糖是绝佳的选择

You know, on second thought, gum would be perfection.

口香糖是绝佳的选择

'Gum would be perfection'?,'

口香糖是绝佳的选择

'Gum would be perfection.'

我大可说"口香糖也不错"

Could have said 'gum would be nice,'

或是"我也来一片"

or 'I'll have a stick"

不行不行

but no, no, no, no.

"口香糖是绝佳的选择"就可以了

For me, gum is perfection.

我真鄙视我自己

I loathe myself.

不 孟德斯家讨厌一切活物

Oh no, the Mendels, they hate all living things,

你好 我们刚捡到这只猫

Hi. We just found this cat

现在正在找它的主人

and we're looking for the owner.

对 猫是我的

Er, yeah, it's mine.

可是它似乎很讨厌你

He seems to hate you.

你确定吗

Are you sure?

确定 猫是我的 把猫给我

Yeah, it's my cat. Give me my cat.

等等 它叫什么名字

Wait a minute. What's his name?

鲍勃钮扣

Ehhhh... B-Buttons.-

鲍勃钮扣

Bob Buttons?

过来 鲍勃钮扣 来 鲍勃钮扣

Mmm. Bob Buttons. Here, Bob Buttons.

你真是个大坏蛋

Oooh! You are a very bad man!

你们欠我一只猫

You owe me a cat.

小猫咪 过来 小猫咪

Here, kitty-kitty. Here kitty-kitty.

你上哪儿去了 小猫咪 小猫咪

Where did you go, little kitty-kitty-kitty...

小猫咪 小猫咪 过来 小猫咪

Kitty, kitty, kitty. Come here, kitty, kitty.

-嗨 -晚上好[意大利语]

- Hi. - Buona sera.

来吧 幸运六

Come on. Lucky sixes....

各位 他是保罗 保罗

Everybody, this is Paolo. Paolo,

我来向你介绍我的朋友

I want you to meet my friends.

这位是莫妮卡

This is Monica.

这位是乔伊

And Joey....

还有罗斯

And Ross.

他不太会讲英语

He doesn't speak much English.

-地产大亨 -不错嘛

- Monopoly! - Look at that!

那么 保罗是哪里人

So, um... where did Paolo come from?

意大利吧 我猜

Oh... Italy, I think.

不 我是指今晚

No, I mean tonight,

这栋公寓 突然闯入我们的生活

in the building. Suddenly. Into our lives.

那只猫 那只猫是保罗的

Well, the cat... the cat turned out to be Paolo's cat!

是不是很有意思

Is that funny?

真有意思 而且瑞秋还不断摸他

That, that is funny... and Rachel keeps touching him.

我找遍了整栋公寓

Alright. I looked all over the building

但就是找不到猫

and I couldn't find the kitty anywhere.

我找到了 是保罗的猫

Oh, I found him. He was Paolo's cat.

瞧 我又是最后一个知道的

Ah! Well! There you go! Last to know again!

由于没人告诉我 我猜他就是保罗吧

And I'm guessing... since nobody told me... this is Paolo.

保罗 她叫菲比

Ah, Paolo, this is Phoebe.

没错

You betcha!

未完

以上内容均为网络免费获取资源加工整理,仅限学习交流使用

需要完整版请私信或留言

标签: #老友记第七季第二集 #老友记第7季在线 #老友记第7季在线观看完整版