龙空技术网

Are we done here?没事儿了吧?

泠子英语 370

前言:

眼前大家对“idonethis”大概比较讲究,各位老铁们都想要知道一些“idonethis”的相关知识。那么小编在网络上搜集了一些有关“idonethis””的相关内容,希望兄弟们能喜欢,朋友们快快来了解一下吧!

视频加载中...

Susan:Hi. I got your message.What's up?

我收到你的信息了,怎么了?

Mike:Come on in.This is Oliver Weston.He's a P.I. Edie hired.

进来吧。这是奥利弗.韦斯顿。他是伊迪雇的私家侦探。

Susan:Edie hired A... P.I.?

伊迪雇了个私家侦探了吗?

Mike:Yeah. He's been spying on you and Karl.

是的,他一直在监视你和卡尔。

Oliver:How you doing?

你好?

Mike:He thinks you two have been having an affair.

他认为你俩有一腿。

Susan:Me and Karl?Why would you think that?

我和卡尔?他为什么那样认为?

Karl (on the tape):Come on,Suze. You know we're meant to be together.

苏苏,你知道我们注定要在一起的。

Susan (on the tape):Karl,just stop.

卡尔,打住。

Susan:Well...that is Karl being nostalgic.

那是卡尔在怀旧。

Karl (on the tape):You said yourself,the sex last week was the best you ever had.

你亲口说的。上周那次性爱是你有过最棒的。

Susan:Okay,um...first of all,it was not the best sex I ever had.I just said that to make him feel better.(whispering)Obviously,you were the best sex I ever had.

好吧,首先,那不是我最棒的一次的性爱,我那样说,是为了让他心里好受一些。很显然,和你的做爱才是最棒的。

Oliver:That explains the punch in the face.

看来在我脸上打那一拳是有原因的。

Mike:I'm gonna hit you again if you don't shut up.

你再不闭嘴,我不介意再给你一拳。

Susan:I know that this looks bad--

我知道这很糟糕。

Mike:You were actually fooling around with Karl behind Edie's back.

你居然背着伊迪和卡尔鬼混。

Susan:No,no,no!No,Karl lied to me.He told me that he and Edie had split up before--

不 不 不,卡尔骗了我。他告诉我他和伊迪早就分手了。

Mike:You know what?I don't even care.

知道吗,我根本不在乎。

Susan:Mike...

麦克

Oliver:Are we done here?

没事儿了吧?

Mike:Yeah.

对。

Mike:Good night,Susan.

晚安,苏珊。

Susan:Hey! Hey,you,wait,wait,wait. Um...okay,you cannot tell Edie about this.Whatever she's paying you,I'll pay you double.

你等一下,等等。你不能把这些告诉伊迪,无论她给你多少钱,我加倍给你。

Oliver:She paid a 2-grand retainer plus expenses.

两千美元定金,其他开支全包。

Susan: $2,000?Jeez! I gotta get into real estate.Okay,I don't have that kind of cash.

两千美元?早知道我也搞房地产了。我没有那么多现金。

Oliver:Well,then,I guess I take the tape to Miss Britt.

你我只好把这录音带交给布利特小姐了。

Oliver:I have a copy!

我留了备份。

Susan:Okay,let's try this another way.You are about to unleash a nuclear explosion.Lives are going to be ruined.

好吧,这么跟你说,你是在引爆一颗原子弹。我们的生活都会因此毁掉。

Oliver:I'll tell you what.I'll hold off till Monday to report to Ms. Britt.

这样吧,我会等到周一再跟布利特小姐汇报。

Susan:Yes!

太好了。

Oliver:That'll give you some time to scrape together a little cash.

给你留一些凑钱的时间。

Susan:What if I can't?

如果我凑不够钱呢?

P.I =private investigator私人侦探spy on监视have an affair有外遇,婚外情nostalgic [nɒ'stældʒɪk] adj. 怀旧的;乡愁的fool around with sb.玩弄;瞎弄;口与…鬼混;搞不正当的男女关系behind sb's back 暗中,秘密地,在某人背后; 背地里;split up 分手; 离婚; 分开; 离散retainer [rɪ'teɪnər] n. (律师、顾问等的)聘金scrape together sth. 勉强凑出;勉强凑够,Susan:Hi. I got your message.What's up?Mike:Come on in.This is Oliver Weston.He's a P.I. Edie hired.Susan:Edie hired A... P.I.?Mike:Yeah. He's been spying on you and Karl.Susan:How you doing?Mike:He thinks you two have been having an affair.Susan:Me and Karl?Why would you think that?Karl (on the tape):Come on,Suze. You know we're meant to be together.Susan (on the tape):Karl,just stop.Susan:Well...that is Karl being nostalgic.Karl (on the tape):You said yourself,the sex last week was the best you ever had.(Oliver pushes the "Stop" button.)Susan:Okay,um...first of all,it was not the best sex I ever had.I just said that to make him feel better.(whispering)Obviously,you were the best sex I ever had.Oliver:That explains the punch in the face.Mike:I'm gonna hit you again if you don't shut up.Susan:I know that this looks bad--Mike:You were actually fooling around with Karl behind Edie's back.Susan:No,no,no!No,Karl lied to me.He told me that he and Edie had split up before--Mike:You know what?I don't even care.Susan:Mike...Oliver:Are we done here?Mike:Yeah.Mike:Good night,Susan.Susan:Hey! Hey,you,wait,wait,wait. Um...okay,you cannot tell Edie about this.Whatever she's paying you,I'll pay you double.Oliver:She paid a 2-grand retainer plus expenses.Susan: $2,000?Jeez! I gotta get into real estate.Okay,I don't have that kind of cash.Oliver:Well,then,I guess I take the tape to Miss Britt.Oliver:I have a copy!Susan:Okay,let's try this another way.You are about to unleash a nuclear explosion.Lives are going to be ruined.Oliver:I'll tell you what.I'll hold off till Monday to report to Ms. Britt.Susan:Yes!Oliver:That'll give you some time to scrape together a little cash.Susan:What if I can't?

标签: #idonethis