龙空技术网

老友记 第一季 第七集 中英文台词 完整版 Part 2

电商小新人 88

前言:

今天兄弟们对“老友记第7季在线观看完整版”大概比较重视,兄弟们都想要剖析一些“老友记第7季在线观看完整版”的相关文章。那么小编也在网络上收集了一些关于“老友记第7季在线观看完整版””的相关内容,希望姐妹们能喜欢,我们快快来学习一下吧!

-瑞秋呢 -拜托 我说过了

- Oh, Rachel. - Oh come on, I already went.

-你才没那 -快点告诉我们

- You did not go! - Come on.

好吧 最奇怪的地方是

Oh, alright. The weirdest place would have to be...

床脚

oh, the foot of the bed.

注意 我们今晚的赢家出现了

Step back. We have a winner!

我从没有那种关系 也没那种激情冲动

I just never had a relationship with that kind of passion,

你知道么 那种在主题公园中央

you know, where you have to have somebody right there,

升腾起来的欲火难耐的心情

in the middle of a theme park.

当时只有这件事可做

Well, it was the only thing to do there that didn't have a line.

就是这个意思

There, well, see?

巴瑞连在打迷你高尔夫时也不肯亲我

Barry wouldn't even kiss me on a miniature golf course.

少来

Come on.

真的 他说这样会耽误后面的人

No, he said we were holding up the people behind us.

你逃婚的原因是

And you didn't marry him because...?

你有没有觉得有一种人会一辈子

I mean, do you think there are people

都庸庸碌碌从未拥有过某种

who go through life never having that kind of...

也许吧

Probably.

但是我得告诉你

But you know, I'll tell you something.

-我们高估了恋爱中的激情 -是吗

- Passion is way overrated. - Yeah right.

真的 激情最终会消退

It is. Eventually, it kind of... burns out.

但双方仍保有信赖 安全感和

But hopefully, what you're left with is trust, and security, and...

以我前妻为例 女同志主义

well, in the case of my ex-wife, lesbianism.

因此 那些缺乏激情之人

So, you know, for all of those people who miss out on

还有其他可取之处

that passion... thing, there's all that other good stuff.

-明白 -但我想你不是那种人

- OK. - But, um... I don't think that's going to be you.

你也觉得不是

You don't.

我觉得 你的未来将充满激情

Uh-uh. See, I see.... big passion in your future.

-真的吗 -嗯

- Really? - Mmmm.

-真的吗 -真的

-You do? - I do.

罗斯 你真是太了不起了

Oh Ross, you're so great.

你别妄想了

It's never gonna happen.

什么

What?

你和瑞秋

You and Rachel.

为什么

Why not?

因为你拖拖拉拉迟迟不肯行动

Because you waited too long to make your move,

现在只能待在"朋友区"

and now you're in the friend zone.

不不不 我没在朋友区

No, no, no. I'm not in the zone.

罗斯 你是朋友区主席

Ross, you're mayor of the zone.

我这是慢慢来 行吗

I'm taking my time, alright?

我正在为以后铺路

I'm laying the groundwork.

每一天 我都会更接近

Yeah. I mean, every day I get just a little bit closer to...

变成神父

Priesthood!

罗斯 她根本不知道你在想什么

Look Ross, I'm telling you, she has no idea what you're thinking.

如果再不快点约她出去

If you don't ask her out soon

你将困在朋友区 永世不得翻身

you're going to end up stuck in the zone forever.

我会的 我只是在等恰当的时机

I will, I will. See, I'm waiting for the right moment.

干吗 什么 现在吗

What? What, now?

对哦

Yeeeeaaaahhh!

你犹豫个什么劲儿啊

What's messing you up?

美酒 烛光 月光

The wine? The candles? The moonlight?

你只需走到她面前说

You've just got to go up to her and say,

瑞秋 我想

'Rachel, I think that...'

你在嘘什么

What are you shushing?

我们嘘 是因为我们正在听

We're shushing... because... we're trying to hear something.

听什么

What?

难道你没听见

Don't you hear that?

听见没

See?

想来片口香糖吗

Would you like some gum?

无糖的吗

Um, is it sugarless?

抱歉 不是

Sorry, it's not.

不 谢了

Oh, then no thanks.

你在搞什么东西

What the hell was that?

切记 吉尔·古达克请你吃口香糖你就吃

Mental note : If Jill Goodacre offers you gum, you take it.

她叫你吃动物死尸 你也得吃

If she offers you mangled animal carcass, you take it.

*纽约大停电*

*New York City has no power,*

*牛奶变酸*

*and the milk is getting sour.*

*不过没什么好怕的*

*But to me it is not scary,*

*因为我不吃奶制品*

*because I stay away from dairy*

-我要去了 -你决定啦

- OK, here goes. - Are you going to do it?

我决定了

I'm going to do it.

需要帮助吗

Do you want any help?

如果你想当电灯泡 你就死定了

You come out there, you're a dead man.

祝你幸运

Good luck, man.

-你要去哪里 -外面

- Hey, where are you going? - Outside.

不行 你不能去外面

You can't go out there.

为什么

Why not?

因为有理由

Because of... the reason.

什么理由

And that would be?

我 不能告诉你

I, um, can't tell you.-

乔伊 到底怎么了

Joey, what's going on?

好吧 但你得答应我

OK, you've got to promise that

不会告诉罗斯是我说的

you'll never, ever tell Ross that I told you.

说什么

About what?

他正在准备你的生日派对

He's planning your birthday party.

天啊 我爱他

Oh my God! I love him!

未完

以上内容均为网络免费获取资源加工整理,仅限学习交流使用

需要完整版请私信或留言

标签: #老友记第7季在线观看完整版