龙空技术网

看美剧学口语I'll turn him around for you 我会让他回心转意的

泠子英语 288

前言:

此刻姐妹们对“rehearse是什么意思中文”大约比较关注,你们都需要了解一些“rehearse是什么意思中文”的相关内容。那么小编也在网摘上搜集了一些有关“rehearse是什么意思中文””的相关文章,希望姐妹们能喜欢,朋友们一起来了解一下吧!

视频加载中...

Gabrielle: "What are you doing here?"

你来这里做什么?

David: "You left me a message. You said that you wanted to talk to me."

你给我留了言,说想和我谈谈。

Gabrielle: "Yeah. I thought you'd schedule an appointment later. Right now, I'm, I'm sort of disgusting and sweaty."

是的,我还以为你会晚点儿过来,现在我全身都是汗臭味,自己都嫌恶心。

David: "I'm a criminal lawyer. I've seen worse."

我是个刑事律师,更恶心的我都见过。

David: "So did you find a new lawyer for Mr. Charming?"

给你的宝贝老公找到新律师了吗?

Gabrielle: "I don't want a new lawyer. I want you. So does Carlos, he just doesn't realize it yet."

我不想找新律师,我认准你了。卡洛斯也是,只是他还没开窍罢了。

David: "Nineteen eighty-eight Romane Conte Latosh. I'm impressed."

1988年的勃艮第的DRC(葡萄酒)我喜欢

Gabrielle: "Look, to be honest, Carlos is a little threatened by you. He thinks if we spend too much time together that something might happen."

老实说,卡洛斯有点把你当作威胁了,他觉得如果我们两个人一起呆久了,会发生......一些事情

David: "Somebody's got an active imagination. Corkscrew?"

某人的想象力还真丰富,开酒器呢?

Gabrielle: "David, we're not here to drink wine, okay? This is business. Now you have to convince Carlos that he can trust you."

大卫,我们不是来喝酒的,好吗?我们在谈正事。你必须让卡洛斯知道,你值得信任。

David: "How am I gonna do that?"

我要怎么做呢?

Gabrielle: "I don't know. Tell him you're happily married or gay!"

我也不知道。告诉他你婚姻美满或你是同志。

David: "Yeah, right."

对,没错。

Gabrielle: "You're a lawyer. You lie to juries all the time. Can't you just make something up?"

你是个律师,成天对陪审团撒谎,你就不能随便编几句谎话吗?

David: "I'm past the point in my career where I have to beg for work. I'm sorry."

我事业有成已经不需要为接案子而低声下气了,抱歉。

Gabrielle: "Okay, skip it. I'm holding my marriage together by my fingernails. If Carlos serves his full sentence, I don't think we're gonna make it. So please, I need you."

好吧,先放下。我正在拼命挽救我的婚姻,如果卡洛斯不能减刑,我觉得我们就得吹了。所以求你了,我需要你。

David: "I'll say this much for Carlos. He's got excellent taste-in wine. Momshashay. It's good stuff."

我不得不说,卡洛斯的眼光真不错,我是说看酒的眼光,蒙特拉谢,好东西。

Gabrielle: "Are you gonna help me or not?"

你到底肯不肯帮我?

David: "We'll go see Carlos tomorrow. I'll turn him around for you."

我们明天去见卡洛斯,我会让他回心转意的。

Gabrielle: "Really. What are you gonna say?"

真的吗?你打算怎么说?

David: "I'll play it by ear. I don't want to sound too over-rehearsed."

见机行事吧,我不想表现得太死板。

Gabrielle: "Hey, that's my wine!"

那是我的酒

David: "Deduct it from my bill."

从我的佣金里扣吧。

schedule an appointment 安排见面charming的中文意思:迷人的,可爱的;英俊的Mr Charming 白马王子,魅力先生 这里特指女主的老公,所以译成:宝贝老公 corkscrew[ˈkɔrkskru]n.拔塞钻,螺丝锥 这里指开酒器lie to sb. 对......撒谎 make up 编造,虚构I'm past the point in my career where I have to beg for work. 字面:我职业生涯已经过了需要乞求的阶段。where 定语从句 beg for 乞求意译:我事业有成已经不需要为接案子而低声下气了hold sth. up by one's fingernails 拼命,用尽全力以避免出问题或失败serve his full sentence 服满刑期(指不减刑期)serve v. 服(刑)sentence n.宣判,判决,课刑make it成功做成某事,这里否定句指两人的婚姻无法维持下去turn around转过身 ,转变,改变意见I'll play it by ear.见机行事。play it by ear原来:指的是有些人会弹钢琴或某种乐器,但是却不会看五线谱.每当要弹奏某个曲调时,他们只能凭着上一回听到的记忆来弹.现在:play it by ear成为习惯用语,意思是:做某事前没有计划安排,随机行事, 无计划地进行,走一步算一步 顺其自然。具体语境翻译也很灵活rehearse [rɪ'hɜːrs]vt. 预演;彩排;预先演习over-rehearsed 过度彩排,预演 引申为:做事死板(一举一动事先排练好)deduct v. 扣除

Gabrielle: "What are you doing here?"David: "You left me a message. You said that you wanted to talk to me."Gabrielle: "Yeah. I thought you'd schedule an appointment later. Right now, I'm, I'm sort of disgusting and sweaty."David: "I'm a criminal lawyer. I've seen worse."David: "So did you find a new lawyer for Mr. Charming?"Gabrielle: "I don't want a new lawyer. I want you. So does Carlos, he just doesn't realize it yet."David: "Nineteen eighty-eight Romane Conte Latosh. I'm impressed."Gabrielle: "Look, to be honest, Carlos is a little threatened by you. He thinks if we spend too much time together that something might happen."David: "Somebody's got an active imagination. Corkscrew?"Gabrielle: "David, we're not here to drink wine, okay? This is business. Now you have to convince Carlos that he can trust you."David: "How am I gonna do that?"Gabrielle: "I don't know. Tell him you're happily married or gay!"David: "Yeah, right."Gabrielle: "You're a lawyer. You lie to juries all the time. Can't you just make something up?"David: "I'm past the point in my career where I have to beg for work. I'm sorry."Gabrielle: "Okay, skip it. I'm holding my marriage together by my fingernails. If Carlos serves his full sentence, I don't think we're gonna make it. So please, I need you."David: "I'll say this much for Carlos. He's got excellent taste-in wine. Momshashay. It's good stuff."Gabrielle: "Are you gonna help me or not?"David: "We'll go see Carlos tomorrow. I'll turn him around for you."Gabrielle: "Really. What are you gonna say?"David: "I'll play it by ear. I don't want to sound to over rehearsed."Gabrielle: "Hey, that's my wine!"David: "Deduct it from my bill."

加布丽尔:你来这里做什么?大卫:你给我留了言,说想和我谈谈。加布丽尔:是的,我还以为你会晚点儿过来,现在我全身都是汗臭味,自己都嫌恶心。大卫:我是个刑事律师,再恶心的我都见过。大卫:给你的宝贝老公找到新律师了吗?加布丽尔:我不想找新律师,我认准你了。卡洛斯也是,只是他还没开窍罢了。大卫:1988年的勃艮第的DRC(葡萄酒)我喜欢加布丽尔:老实说,卡洛斯有点把你当作威胁了,他觉得如果我们两个人一起呆久了,会发生......一些事情大卫:某人的想象力还真丰富,开酒器呢?加布丽尔:大卫,我们不是来喝酒的,好吗?我们在谈正事。你必须让卡洛斯知道,你值得信任。大卫:我要怎么做呢?加布丽尔:我也不知道。告诉他你婚姻美满或你是同志。大卫:对,没错。加布丽尔:你是个律师,成天对陪审团撒谎,你就不能随便编几句谎话吗?大卫:我事业有成已经不需要为接案子而低声下气了,抱歉。加布丽尔:好吧,先放下。我正在拼命挽救我的婚姻,如果卡洛斯不能减刑,我觉得我们就得吹了。所以求你了,我需要你。大卫:我不得不说,卡洛斯的眼光真不错,我是说看酒的眼光,蒙特拉谢,好东西。加布丽尔:你到底肯不肯帮我?大卫:我们明天去见卡洛斯,我会让他回心转意的。加布丽尔:真的吗?你打算怎么说?大卫:见机行事吧,我不想表现得太死板。加布丽尔:那是我的酒大卫:从我的佣金里扣吧。

标签: #rehearse是什么意思中文